Our Famous Chocolate Oreo Truffles!
These are the BEST and EASIEST truffles ever! And they go down a treat, especially at Christmas time! Here's the recipe
- 3x 150g packets of Oreo biscuits
- 1x 250g tub of cream cheese
- 1x 250g packet of dark chocolate melts
- Cover a baking tray with baking paper and set aside. Process biscuits in a food processor with the cream cheese.
- Roll into teaspoon-sized balls and set out on the tray. Place into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave by placing in a glass jug and heating on high for 30 seconds and then stirring for 30 seconds. Heat and stir for 10 second increments until completely melted.
- Using two forks, dip the balls into the chocolate, tap to remove excess and then place on the baking tray. Refrigerate to set for 10 minutes.